10/20/2014

ONLINE CRAFT BAZAAR!

Alright, this is a mini-post because I think the details of the craft bazaar got lost in the middle of last week's post.

SO- the ONLINE CRAFT BAZAAR is a real thing, and here are the details for every kind of involvement:




  • Basic Details:
    • Nov 1-Dec 10th (Delivery by Christmas!)
    • I'll post the link to my Etsy store as we get closer- right now it is woefully disappointing.
    • ALL SORTS of amazing crafty goodies!
  • If you want to DONATE your goods/services: 
    • I'll sell anything handmade- preferably something shippable.
      • Examples so far include hats, headbands, bookmarks, jewelry, bookends- and that's before I've even really announced it!
    • You can EITHER:
      • send me your goods before the 1st and I'll handle the shipping
      • send me a photo/details before the 1st and you can ship items to buyers as they sell
    • PLEASE price your items. I'm a very bad estimator. 
  • If you want to BUY:
    • Look for the link on Nov 1st! I will keep adding new things and adjusting the stock- I will try very, very hard to keep everything updated. 
    • Listings where something is "made to order" will be updated to indicate the amount of time it will take to create the item- please be careful, especially as we move closer to Christmas.
    • If there's something in particular you're looking for, feel free to request it- I'll do my best. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment