11/01/2014

The CRAFT BAZAAR is Live!

Most of you know that crafts have a special place in my heart- I love handmade, artistic, personal things that have a story behind them. My motto tends to be, "I could probably make that", and I absolutely credit my parents for instilling this in me.

As we started talking about fundraisers, the idea of a craft bazaar got bounced around a lot because, while it's a fun, engaging way to raise money, it's also a lot of work. We finally decided to do this online out of practicality's sake, but it is finally here!

Check out the sale here , stop from today to December 10th to guarantee shipping by Christmas, and check back frequently for new items!

I'm adding photos of a few of the listings- a LOT of wonderful people helped to make this happen. Thank you to the wonderful Greg Helton and Josh Yates for taking and letting me use their photos- you can tell which ones they did because they're awesome, and which ones I took (because they're… not as awesome).  My parents, our aunt Peggy, my best friend Heather, and our friends Kel and Marci all donated huge numbers of handmade items for the sale, and they're all amazingly beautiful and wonderful. Some wonderful ladies- Rhonda, Kelly, Karissa, and Jenessa, all helped to get together and organize some of the projects I had unfinished, and I couldn't have gotten these done without them (Rhonda was the imagination behind the bow clips- amazing!).  To all of these people (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone)- THANK YOU. This literally couldn't have happened without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment